- Special Issue: The Use of Private Military and Security Companies by the United Nations: International Legal Aspects
- Elżbieta Karska & Karol Karski, Introduction: The Use of Private Military and Security Companies by the United Nations
- Mirko Sossai, The Privatisation of ‘the Core Business of UN Peacekeeping Operations’: Any Legal Limit?
- Åse Gilje Østensen, Implementers or Governors?
- Nigel D. White, Peacekeeping, Private Security and International Human Rights Law
- Lou Pingeot, The United Nations Guidelines on the Use of Armed Private Security
- Elke Krahmann, The UN Guidelines on the Use of Armed Guards
Thursday, January 29, 2015
New Issue: International Community Law Review
The latest issue of the International Community Law Review (Vol. 16, no. 4, 2014) is out. Contents include: