- Audrey Comstock (Cornell Univ.), "Domestic Legal Culture and Treaty Action Behavior: A Look at Human Rights Treaties"
- Joseph F.C. DiMento (Univ. of California, Irvine), "Environmental Governance of the Arctic: Law, Effect, Now Implementation"
- MJ Durkee (Univ. of Washington), "The Business of Treaties"
- Greg Fox (Wayne State Univ.) and Kristen Boon (Seton Hall Univ.), "The Multilateralization of Armed Conflict and its Legal Consequences"
- Ben Heath (New York Univ.), "The Fragmented Organization: The Logic of Contract in the Governance of Migration"
- Alberto Alvarez Jimenez (Te Piringa Faculty of Law), "The Post 9/11 Practices of the UN Security Council Related to the Right to Self-Defense Against Non-State Actors: Has Anything Changed After Resolutions 1368 and 1373 (2001)?"
- Andrew Woods (Univ. of Kentucky), "Inexpressive International Agreements"
- David Zaring (Univ. of Pennsylvania - Wharton School), "A Paradigm of Global Financial Regulation."
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
Workshop: ASIL IO Interest Group Works-in-Progress Workshop
This Friday, December 12, 2014, the International Organizations Interest Group of the American Society of International Law will hold its annual works-in-progress workshop at Columbia Law School. The following papers will be presented: