- Allison Turner, An ICTR Witness Protection Legacy
- Mia Swart, The Relationship Between the Legacy, Legitimacy and Compliance at the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda
- Yvonne McDermott, The Legacy of the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda in Promoting Respect for International Due Process Standards
- Kristin Leefers, Searching for Justice in the Closing of the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda
- Etienne Mutabazi, The International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda’s Approach to National Reconciliation: More Rhetoric than Reality
- Michael Dafel, Legitimacy, Judicial Legislating and the Sentencing Practices of the ICTR
- Hannah Woolaver, The Immunity of Defence Team Members at the ICTR: Lessons from the Jurisprudence of the ICTR, ICTY and ICC
- Shannon Bosch, Private Security Contractors and Neutral Relief Workers – An Unlikely Marriage?
- Sarah Swart, A New Dawn in the Nuclear Weapons Debate: A Role for Africa?
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
New Volume: African Yearbook on International Humanitarian Law
The latest volume of the African Yearbook on International Humanitarian Law (Vol. 2013) is out. Contents include: