- Thomas Kendra & Anna Bonini, Dealing with Corruption Allegations in International Investment Arbitration: Reaching a Procedural Consensus?
- Giacomo Marchisio, Jurisdictional Matters in International Arbitration: Why Arbitrators Stand on an Equal Footing with State Courts
- Jennifer Kirby, What Is an Award, Anyway?
- Christopher Koch, Is There a Default Principle of Cost Allocation in International Arbitration?
- David Brown, What Steps Should Arbitrators Take to Limit the Cost of Arbitration?
- Andreas Respondek, Five Proposals to Further Increase the Efficiency of International Arbitration Proceedings
Monday, September 22, 2014
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 31, no. 4, 2014) is out. Contents include: