- Marcin Kałduński & Taduesz Wasilewski, The International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea on Maritime Delimitation: The Bangladesh v. Myanmar Case
- Øystein Jensen, The Commission on the Limits of the Continental Shelf: An Administrative, Scientific, or Judicial Institution?
- Geir Hønneland, Compliance and Postagreement Bargaining in the Barents Sea Fisheries
- Yoshifumi Tanaka, A Note on the M/V “Louisa” Case
- Montserrat Abad Castelos, Marine Renewable Energies: Opportunities, Law, and Management
Friday, April 25, 2014
New Issue: Ocean Development & International Law
The latest issue of Ocean Development & International Law (Vol. 45, no. 2, 2014) is out. Contents include: