- Beatrice Krebs, Justification and Excuse in Article 31(1) of the Rome Statute
- Dan Saxon, Covering Syria: Legal and Ethical Obligations of Journalists
- Tim Wood, Extending International Human Rights Obligations to Political Parties
- Riccardo de Caria, The Constitutional Right to Lobby on the Two Sides of the Atlantic: Between Freedom and Democracies
- Pedro Caro de Sousa, Horizontal Expressions of Vertical Desires: Horizontal Effect and the Scope of the EU Fundamental Freedoms
- Ruben Martini, Numerical Methodology in Comparative Tax Law: The Mathematical Model of Elasticity as a Thinking Model for Legal Comparisons
- Law of the Sea Special
- Vincent P Cogliati-Bantz & Craig J S Forrest, Consistent: The Convention on the Protection of the Underwater Cultural Heritage and the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea
- Michail Risvas, The Duty to Cooperate and the Protection of Underwater Cultural Heritage
- Andrew Serdy, Interpretation of UNCLOS Article 76 and the Negative Recommendation of the Commission on the Limits of the Continental Shelf on Ascension Island: Is the United Kingdom Stuck with it?
- Case Analysis
- Berk Demirkol, Does an Investment Treaty Tribunal Need Special Consent for Mass Claims?
- Charlotte Bates, Abortion and a Right to Health in International Law: L.C. v. Peru
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
New Issue: Cambridge Journal of International and Comparative Law
The latest issue of the Cambridge Journal of International and Comparative Law (Vol. 2, no. 3, 2013) is out. Contents include: