- Jure Vidmar, Rethinking Jus Cogens After Germany v. Italy: Back to Article 53?
- Ademola Abass, The Proposed Criminal Jurisdiction for the African Court: Some Problematical Aspects
- Denis Abels, Positive Obligations and the International Criminal Tribunals' Law of Detention: Funding Family Visits and the ICC Presidency's Ngudjolo Decision
- M.D. Fink, Maritime Embargo Operations: Naval Implementation of UN Sanctions at Sea Under Articles 41 and 42 of the UN Charter
- Cliff Farhang, Mapping the Approaches to the Question of Exemption from International Responsibility
Friday, April 19, 2013
New Issue: Netherlands International Law Review
The latest issue of the Netherlands International Law Review (Vol. 60, no. 1, May 2013) is out. Contents include: