- Eri Saikawa, Policy Diffusion of Emission Standards Is There a Race to the Top?
- Daniel Yew Mao Lim & James Raymond Vreeland, Regional Organizations and International Politics: Japanese Influence over the Asian Development Bank and the UN Security Council
- Kimberly J. Morgan, Path Shifting of the Welfare State: Electoral Competition and the Expansion of Work-Family Policies in Western Europe
- Rahsaan Maxwell, The Geographic Context of Political Attitudes among Migrant-Origin Individuals in Europe
- Joshua Eastin & Aseem Prakash, Economic Development and Gender Equality: Is There a Gender Kuznets Curve?
Monday, January 14, 2013
New Issue: World Politics
The latest issue of World Politics (Vol. 65, no. 1, January 2013) is out. Contents include: