- Zheng Sophia Tang, Conflicts of Jurisdiction and Party Autonomy in Europe
- Otto Spijkers, Global Values in the United Nations Charter
- Fabián Raimondo, The Sovereignty Dispute over the Falklands/Malvinas: What Role for the UN?
- Alfred De Zayas & Áurea Roldán Martín, Freedom of Opinion and Freedom of Expression: Some Reflections on General Comment No. 34 of the UN Human Rights Committee
- Marina Lostal Becerril, The Meaning and Protection of ‘Cultural Objects and Places of Worship’ Under the 1977 Additional Protocols
- Charles Garraway, Comments on Illegal War and Illegal Conduct: Are the Two Related?
Monday, December 10, 2012
New Issue: Netherlands International Law Review
The latest issue of the Netherlands International Law Review (Vol. 59, no. 3, December 2012) is out. Contents include: