- Faten Ghosn & Amal Khoury, The case of the 2006 War in Lebanon: reparations? Reconstruction? Or both?
- Tom Obokata, Maritime piracy as a violation of human rights: a way forward for its effective prevention and suppression?
- Colin Samson & Elizabeth Cassell, The long reach of frontier justice: Canadian land claims ‘negotiation’ strategies as human rights violations
- Philippe Cullet, Right to water in India – plugging conceptual and practical gaps
- Mariya Riekkinen, Russian legal practices of citizens' involvement in political decision-making: legal study of their genesis under the influence of international law
- Teresa Macias, ‘Tortured bodies’: The biopolitics of torture and truth in Chile
- Sara E. Davies & Jeremy Youde, The IHR (2005), Disease Surveillance, and the Individual in Global Health Politics
- Leanne Cochrane & Kathryn McNeilly, The United Kingdom, the United Nations Human Rights Council and the first cycle of the Universal Periodic Review
Monday, December 10, 2012
New Issue: International Journal of Human Rights
The latest issue of the International Journal of Human Rights (Vol. 17, no. 1, 2013) is out. Contents include: