- Brian Sang Y.K., Improving the Protection of Human and Peoples’ Rights in Africa: Reflections from the Yogogombaye Case
- Abimbola A. Olowofoyeku, Sub-regional Courts and the Recusal Issue: Emergent Practice of the East African Court of Justice
- H. A. Olaniyan, Conflict of Laws Through Nigerian Case Law: A Researcher's Critical Comments (Part 1)
- Adem Kassie Abebe, Limitations to the Rights of Indigenous Peoples in Africa: A Model for Balancing National Interest in Development with the Rights of Indigenous Peoples?
- Omolo Joseph Agutu, Least Developed Countries and the TRIPS Agreement: Arguments for a Shift to Voluntary Compliance
- Paul Kuruk, Investment Issues in the West Africa–European Union Economic Partnership Agreement Negotiations: Is a Harmonised Regional Investment Framework the Answer?
- Edel Hughes, In (Hot) Pursuit of Justice? The Legality of Kenyan Military Operations in Somalia
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
New Issue: African Journal of International and Comparative Law
The latest issue of the African Journal of International and Comparative Law (Vol. 20, no. 3, October 2012) is out. Contents include: