- Articles on Transboundary Environmental Impact Assessment
- Alan Boyle, Developments in the International Law of Environmental Impact Assessments and their Relation to the Espoo Convention
- Jan De Mulder, The Protocol on Strategic Environmental Assessment: A Matter of Good Governance
- Jonas Ebbesson, A Modest Contribution to Environmental Democracy and Justice in Transboundary Contexts: The Combined Impact of the Espoo Convention and Aarhus Convention
- Neil Craik & Timo Koivurova, Subsidiary Decision Making under the Espoo Convention: Legal Status and Legitimacy
- Simon Marsden, The Espoo Convention and Strategic Environmental Assessment Protocol in the European Union: Implementation, Compliance, Enforcement and Reform
- General Articles
- Gerd Winter, Climate Engineering and International Law: Last Resort or the End of Humanity?
- Yulia Levashova, How Effective is the New EU Timber Regulation in the Fight against Illegal Logging?
- Leonie Reins, The Shale Gas Extraction Process and Its Impacts on Water Resources
- Case Note
- Sophia Kopela, Civil and Criminal Liability as Mechanisms for the Prevention of Oil Marine Pollution: The Erika Case
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
New Issue: Review of European Community & International Environmental Law
The latest issue of the Review of European Community & International Environmental Law (Vol. 20, no. 3, November 2011) is out. Contents include: