- D. Vanheule, Foreword: Human Rights and Immigration in Europe – A Bridge over Troubled Water?
- A. Wiesbrock, The Right to Family Reunification of Third-Country Nationals under EU Law – Is Directive 2003/86/EC in Compliance with the ECHR?
- V. Moreno-Lax, Beyond Saadi v UK: Why the ‘Unnecessary’ Detention of Asylum Seekers is Inadmissible under EU Law
- J. Chevalier-Watts, Military Operations and the Right to Life: The Uneasy Bedfellows
- N. McMurry, Water Privatisation: Diminished Accountability
- J. Krommendijk, The Impact and effectiveness of Non-Judicial Mechanisms for the Implementation of Human Rights
Saturday, March 24, 2012
New Issue: Human Rights & International Legal Discourse
The latest issue of Human Rights & International Legal Discourse (Vol. 5, no. 2, 2011) is out. Contents include: