- Aldo Chircop, Julius Francis, Rudy Van Der Elst, Hermes Pacule, José Guerreiro, Catarina Grilo, & Gonçalo Carneiro, Governance of Marine Protected Areas in East Africa: A Comparative Study of Mozambique, South Africa, and Tanzania
- Lawrence Juda, The European Union and the Marine Strategy Framework Directive: Continuing the Development of European Ocean Use Management
- Inho Kim, Who Bears the Lion's Share of a Black Pie of Oil Pollution Costs?
- Clive R. Symmons & Michael W. Reed, Baseline Publicity and Charting Requirements: An Overlooked Issue in the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea
- Bjørn Kunoy, Disputed Areas and the 10-Year Time Frame: A Legal Lacuna?
Friday, February 19, 2010
New Issue: Ocean Development & International Law
The latest issue of Ocean Development & International Law (Vol. 41, no. 1, 2010) is out. Contents include: