- Inger Österdahl & Esther van Zadel, What Will Jus Post Bellum Mean? Of New Wine and Old Bottles
- Hitoshi Nasu, Operationalizing the ‘Responsibility to Protect’ and Conflict Prevention: Dilemmas of Civilian Protection in Armed Conflict
- Daniela Gavshon, The Applicability of IHL in Mixed Situations of Disaster and Conflict
- Steven Blockmans & Ramses A Wessel, The European Union and Crisis Management: Will the Lisbon Treaty Make the EU More Effective?
- Lisa Tabassi, The Nuclear Test Ban: Lex Lata or de Lege Ferenda?
Monday, November 30, 2009
New Issue: Journal of Conflict & Security Law
The latest issue of the Journal of Conflict & Security Law (Vol. 14, no. 2, Summer 2009) is out. Contents include: