The latest issue of the European Journal of International Law (Vol. 18, no. 3, June 2007) is out. Contents include:
- Emmanuelle Jouannet, Universalism and Imperialism: The True-False Paradox of International Law?
- Alexander Somek, Kelsen Lives
- Tanya Ogilvie-White, International Responses to Iranian Nuclear Defiance: The Non-Aligned Movement and the Issue of Non-Compliance
- Kevin Jon Heller, Retreat from Nuremberg: The Leadership Requirement in the Crime of Aggression
- Rex J. Zedalis, Iraqi Oil and Revenues from Its Sale: A Review of How Existing Security Council Resolutions Affected the Past and May Shape the Future
- Rosie Cooney & Andrew T.F. Lang, Taking Uncertainty Seriously: Adaptive Governance and International Trade