- Sakuya (Yoshida) Sato, EU’s Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism: Will It Achieve Its Objective(s)?
- Yong-Shik Lee, Weaponizing International Trade in Political Disputes: Issues Under International Economic Law and Systemic Risks
- Olia Kanevskaia, ICT Standards Bodies and International Trade: What Role For The WTO?
- Carlisle Ford Runge, Famine and Free Trade in the Covid Age: Lessons from the Great Irish Famine
- Alisher Umirdinov, Reforming the BRI from the Inside: Japan’s Contribution via Soft Law Diplomacy
- Maarten Smeets, Africa’s Integration into the WTO Multilateral Trading System: Academic Support and the Role of the WTO Chairs
- Prabhash Ranjan, Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights Waiver at the World Trade Organization: A BIT of a Challenge
Tuesday, April 12, 2022
New Issue: Journal of World Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Trade (Vol. 56, no. 3, 2022) is out. Contents include: