- Special Issue on “Building a Sustainable Future: New Asian Regionalism in International Economic Law”
- Pasha L. Hsieh, Foreword to the Special Issue on “Building a Sustainable Future: New Asian Regionalism in International Economic Law”
- Xinyue Li, Quantizing Geoeconomics: Emerging Geoeconomics in International Economic Law Through a Quantum Worldview
- Chen-Ju Chen, Current Development of Fisheries Subsidies Regulations After the Failure of WTO Doha Round Negotiations with a Focus on the Asia-Pacific Region
- I-Ju Chen, A Critical Appraisal of Initiatives of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) for the Blue Economy: Deadlocks and Any Possible Way Out?
- Mark McLaughlin, Mapping Sustainable Development in Investment Treaties: An Analysis of ASEAN States' Practice
- Yueming Yan, The Inclusion of Anti-Corruption Clauses in International Investment Agreements and Its Possible Systemic Implications
- Rabaï Bouderhem, Access to Essential Medicines and International Health Law: Towards a New Paradigm?
- Ying-Jun Lin & Feng-Jen Tsai, Public Health Policy Space for Responding to Potential Pandemics Under the SCM Agreement
- Meng (Mandy) Fang, Shedding Any New Light? The WTO's Latest Ruling in the US-China Solar Battle
Wednesday, April 27, 2022
New Issue: Asian Journal of WTO & International Health Law and Policy
The latest issue of the Asian Journal of WTO & International Health Law and Policy (Vol. 17, no. 1, 2022) is out. Contents include: