- Theodor Schilling, The Recognition of Human Rights: A Threefold Myth
- David Keane, Mapping the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination as a Living Instrument
- Amrei Müller, Can Armed Non-state Actors Exercise Jurisdiction and Thus Become Human Rights Duty-bearers?
- Annick Pijnenburg, Containment Instead of Refoulement: Shifting State Responsibility in the Age of Cooperative Migration Control?
- Jonathan Collinson, Reconstructing the European Court of Human Rights’ Article 8 Jurisprudence in Deportation Cases: The Family’s Right and the Public Interest
- Shu-Perng Hwang, Margin of Appreciation in Pursuit of Pluralism? Critical Remarks on the Judgments of the European Court of Human Rights on the ‘Burqa Bans’
Saturday, June 27, 2020
New Issue: Human Rights Law Review
The latest issue of the Human Rights Law Review (Vol. 20, no. 2, June 2020) is out. Contents include: