- Joost Pauwelyn, WTO Dispute Settlement Post 2019: What to Expect?
- Rohini Acharya, Olga Falgueras Alamo, Salma Mohamed Thabit Al-Battashi, Anoush der Boghossian, Naghm Ghei, Tania Parcero Herrera, Lee Ann Jackson, Ulla Kask, Claudia Locatelli, Gabrielle Marceau, Ioana-Virginia Motoc, Anna Caroline Müller, Nora Neufeld, Simon Padilla, Josefita Pardo de Léon, Stella Perantakou, Nadezhda Sporysheva, & Christiane Wolff, Trade and Women—Opportunities for Women in the Framework of the World Trade Organization
- Pierre Sauvé, To fuse, Not to Fuse, or Simply Confuse? Assessing the Case for Normative Convergence Between Goods and Services Trade Law
- Petros C Mavroidis & Damien J Neven, Greening the WTO Environmental Goods Agreement, Tariff Concessions, and Policy Likeness
- Andrew D Mitchell & Neha Mishra, Regulating Cross-Border Data Flows in a Data-Driven World: How WTO Law Can Contribute
- Jaemin Lee, Subsidies for Illegal Activities?—Reframing IUU Fishing from the Law Enforcement Perspective
- Yong-Shik Lee, Are Retaliatory Trade Measures Justified under the WTO Agreement on Safeguards?
- Cherise Valles, Vitaliy Pogoretskyy, & Tatiana Yanguas, Challenging Unwritten Measures in the World Trade Organization: The Need for Clear Legal Standards
- Prakhar Bhardwaj, Towards a Coherent Theory of Panel Recommendations for Expired Measures
- Christian Riffel, The CETA Opinion of the European Court of Justice and its Implications—Not that Selfish After All
Sunday, December 1, 2019
New Issue: Journal of International Economic Law
The latest issue of the Journal of International Economic Law (Vol. 22, no. 3, September 2019) is out. Contents include: