- Paul Bradfield, Preserving Vulnerable Evidence at the International Criminal Court – the Article 56 Milestone in Ongwen
- Benedict Abrahamson Chigara, Towards a nemo judex in parte sua Critique of the International Criminal Court?
- Annika Jones, A Quiet Transformation? Efficiency Building in the “Fall” of International Criminal Justice
- Renée Nicole Souris, Virtue Ethics, Criminal Responsibility, and Dominic Ongwen
- Owiso Owiso, The International Criminal Court and Reparations: Judicial Innovation or Judicialisation of a Political Process?
- Philipp Kastner, Teaching International Criminal Law from a Contextual Perspective
Wednesday, July 17, 2019
New Issue: International Criminal Law Review
The latest issue of the International Criminal Law Review (Vol. 19, no. 3, 2019) is out. Contents include: