- Awaiting the Advisory Opinion of the International Court of Justice on the Chagos Archipelago (Part II)
- Introduced by Thomas Burri, Lucas Carlos Lima, Loris Marotti and Irini Papanicolopulu
- Peter H. Sand, The British Indian Ocean Territory: International legal black hole?
- Jamie Trinidad, Self-Determination and territorial integrity in the Chagos Advisory Proceedings: Potential broader ramifications
- Sue Farran, Chagos and the ICJ – The Marine Protected Area
- Kinnari Bhatt, Chagos: A Chance for the ICJ to do more for advancing human rights through the rule of law?
Monday, December 31, 2018
New Issue: Questions of International Law
Questions of International Law / Questioni di Diritto Internazionale (no. 55, 2018) is out. Contents include: