- Simon Maynard, Laying the fourth arbitrator to rest: re-evaluating the regulation of arbitral secretaries
- S R Subramanian, Anti-arbitration injunctions and their compatibility with the New York convention and the Indian law of arbitration: future directions for Indian law and policy
- Constantin Calavros, The application of substantive mandatory rules in International Commercial Arbitration from the perspective of an EU UNCITRAL Model Law jurisdiction
- Stefan Pislevik, Precedent and development of law: Is it time for greater transparency in International Commercial Arbitration?
- Recent Development
- Odysseas G Repousis, The use of trusts in investment arbitration
- Case Notes
- Max Bonnell, How elastic is your preposition?
- Bajar Scharaw, The (provisional) end of debates on narrow dispute settlement clauses in PRC first-generation BITs?—China Heilongjiang et al v Mongolia
- Olga Hamama & Olga Sendetska, Interim measures in support of arbitration in Ukraine: lessons from JKX Oil & Gas et al v Ukraine and the recent reform of Ukrainian legislation
Saturday, August 4, 2018
New Issue: Arbitration International
Arbitration International (Vol. 34, no. 2, June 2018) is out. Contents include: