- Philippe Cavalieros & Janet (Hyun Jeong) Kim, Emergency Arbitrators Versus the Courts: From Concurrent Jurisdiction to Practical Considerations
- Wolfgang Kühn & Hanneke van Oeveren, The Full Recovery of Third-Party Funding Costs in Arbitration: To Be or Not to Be?
- Patrick Dumberry, State Succession to BITs in the Context of the Transfer of Territory of Macao to China: Lessons Learned from the Sanum Saga
- Olga Sendetska, Arbitrating Antitrust Damages Claims: Access to Arbitration
- Jingzhou Tao & Mariana Zhong, China’s 2017 Reform of Its Arbitration-Related Court Review Mechanism with a Focus on Improving Chinese Courts’ Prior-Reporting System
Saturday, June 2, 2018
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 35, no. 3, 2018) is out. Contents include: