- Motoko Aizawa, Daniel Bradlow & Margaret Wachenfeld, International Financial Regulatory Standards and Human Rights: Connecting the Dots
- Yenkong Ngangjoh-Hodu & Collins C. Ajibo, Legitimate Expectation in Investor-State Arbitration: Re-contextualising a Controversial Concept from a Developing Country Perspective
- Stephanie Switzer, Liminal Spaces: Special and Differential Treatment as an Incompletely Theorised Agreement
- Tanjina Sharmin, Application of MFN to the Substantive Standards: Why Should We Re Investigate the Uncontested?
- Rafael Tamayo-Álvarez, Colombia’s Land Restitution Programme and International Investment Law: Normative Tensions and Possible Convergences Concerning Investor Diligence
Monday, May 7, 2018
New Issue: Manchester Journal of International Economic Law
Manchester Journal of International Economic Law (Vol. 15, no. 1, 2018) is out. Contents include: