- Editorial Comment
- Jiuyong Shi, Prohibition of Use of Force in International Law
- Luca Ferro & Nele Verlinden, Neutrality During Armed Conflicts: A Coherent Approach to Third-State Support for Warring Parties
- Francis Grimal & Jae Sundaram, The Incremental Militarization of Outer Space: A Threshold Analysis
- Bradly J Condon, Does International Economic Law Impose a Duty to Negotiate?
- Chunlei Zhao, Investor-State Mediation in a China-EU Bilateral Investment Treaty: Talking About Being in the Right Place at the Right Time
- Giovanni Zarra, The Issue of Incoherence in Investment Arbitration: Is There Need for a Systemic Reform?
- Sienho Yee, AALCO Informal Expert Group’s Comments on the ILC Project on “Identification of Customary International Law”: A Brief Follow-up
Wednesday, May 2, 2018
New Issue: Chinese Journal of International Law
The latest issue of the Chinese Journal of International Law (Vol. 17, no. 1, March 2018) is out. Contents include: