- Sam Adelman, Editorial: Beyond the Paris Agreement – ambitions, hopes, fears and flaws
- Kathleen Birrell & Lee Godden, Benefits and sharing: realizing rights in REDD+
- Annalisa Savaresi, Traditional knowledge and climate change: a new legal frontier?
- Rowena Maguire & Bridget Lewis, Women, human rights and the global climate regime
- Sumudu Atapattu, The Paris Agreement and human rights: is sustainable development the ‘new human right’?
- Benjamin Mason Meier, Ipsita Das & Pamela Jagger, A ‘burning opportunity’ for human rights: using human rights as a catalyst for policies to mitigate the health risk of household air pollution
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
New Issue: Journal of Human Rights and the Environment
Journal of Human Rights and the Environment (Vol. 9, no. 1, March 2018) is out. Contents include: