- Martine Beijerman, Practice what you Preach? Limitations to Imposing Democratic Norms on NGOs
- Eghosa Osa Ekhator, Regulating the Activities of Multinational Corporations in Nigeria: A Case for the African Union?
- Marie-Aure Perreaut, Editorial: Legal Issues of the Białowieża Forest
- Maciej Perkowski, Wioleta Hryniewicka-Filipkowska & Izabela Dąbrowska, Protection of the Bialowieza Forest as a Challenge to Cross-border Cooperation
- Maciej Perkowski & Wojciech Zoń, The Protection of Invaluable Natural Resources: Illustrating the Example of the Bialowieza Forest
Monday, March 12, 2018
New Issue: International Community Law Review
The latest issue of the International Community Law Review (Vol. 20, no. 1, 2018) is out. Contents include: