- Martijn Schippers, A Series of Sales: Determining the Customs Value Under the Union Customs Code
- Dennis Muhambe, The Paradox of the Nairobi Ministerial Decision on Export Competition: Lessons for the Future
- Frank Altemöller, Bilateralism and Unilateralism: The Future of International Trade Relations?
- Ming Du, How to Define ‘Public Morals’ in WTO Law? A Critique of the Brazil - Taxation and Charges Panel Report
- Jeong Cheol Cho, Overview of the Korean Classification Regime and Notable Matters (Part I)
Monday, February 19, 2018
New Issue: Global Trade and Customs Journal
The latest issue of Global Trade and Customs Journal (Vol. 13, no. 2, 2018) is out. Contents include: