- Ordering the World? Liberal Internationalism in Theory and Practice
- G. John Ikenberry, Inderjeet Parmar, & Doug Stokes, Introduction: Ordering the world? Liberal internationalism in theory and practice
- G. John Ikenberry, The end of liberal international order?
- Constance Duncombe & Tim Dunne, After liberal world order
- Beate Jahn, Liberal internationalism: historical trajectory and current prospects
- Carla Norrlof, Hegemony and inequality: Trump and the liberal playbook
- Christopher Layne, The US–Chinese power shift and the end of the Pax Americana
- Naná De Graaff & Bastiaan Van Apeldoorn, US–China relations and the liberal world order: contending elites, colliding visions?
- Doug Stokes, Trump, American hegemony and the future of the liberal international order
- Inderjeet Parmar, The US-led liberal order: imperialism by another name?
Wednesday, January 10, 2018
New Issue: International Affairs
International Affairs (Vol. 94, no. 1, January 2018) is out. Contents include: