- Mauro Rubino Sammartano, A Second (Quasi-Perfect?) Storm also in Arbitration?
- Michael Polkinghorne, Benjamin Ainsley Gill, Due Process Paranoia: Need We Be Cruel to Be Kind
- Hanno Wehland, Blue Bank International v. Venezuela: When Are Trust Assets Protected under International Investment Agreements?
- Luke Nottage & James Morrison, Accessing and Assessing Australia’s International Arbitration Act
- Lucian Ilie & Amy Seow, International Arbitration and EU Competition Law Complement Rather than Contradict One Another
Monday, December 4, 2017
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 34, no. 6, 2017) is out. Contents include: