- Editorial Comment
- Zhang Xinbao, China's Strategy for International Cooperation on Cyberspace
- Chris Whomersley, The Award on the Merits in the Case Brought by the Philippines against China Relating to the South China Sea: A Critique
- Dire Tladi, The International Law Commission's Draft Articles on the Protection of Persons in the Event of Disasters: Codification, Progressive Development or Creation of Law from Thin Air?
- Matthew Seet, Finding Reprieve: Should the Global Movement Against Capital Punishment Embrace China's Suspended Death Sentence As a Model for Other Retentionist States to Emulate?
- Asif Hameed, Some Misunderstandings about Legislation and Law
- Wenliang Zhang, Sino-Foreign Recognition and Enforcement of Judgments: A Promising "Follow-Suit" Model?
- Chronology of Practice
- Xiaohui Wu, Chronology of Practice: Chinese Practice in Public International Law in 2016
Sunday, November 12, 2017
New Issue: Chinese Journal of International Law
The latest issue of the Chinese Journal of International Law (Vol. 16, no. 3, September 2017) is out. Contents include: