- October 12, 2017: David Freestone (George Washington Univ.), International Law and Sea Level Rise: the work of the ILA Committee
- October 19, 2017: Ziv Bohrer (Bar-Ilan Univ.), Transnational Conflicts: A New Kind of War?
- October 26, 2017: Christine Chinkin (London School of Economics), Women, Peace and Security: What Does It Mean in the Contemporary World?
- November 2, 2017: Markus Gehring (Univ. of Cambridge), International Law and the Sustainable Development Goals – shaping the rules for our common future
- November 9, 2017: Steven Haines (Univ. of Greenwich), The Rule of Law and the Protection of Human Rights at Sea: A Work in Progress?
- November 16, 2017: Kimberly Prost (International Criminal Court), Advancing the Rule of Law as part of the International Landscape
- November 23, 2017: James Green (Univ. of Reading), Planetary Defence: Asteroids, Nuclear Weapons and International Law
- November 30, 2017: Emanuela-Chiara Gillard (Univ. of Oxford) & Dapo Akande (Univ. of Oxford), The Oxford Guidance on the Law Relating to Humanitarian Relief Operations in Armed Conflict
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Oxford Public International Law Discussion Group for Michaelmas Term 2017
Here's the schedule for the Oxford Public International Law Discussion Group for Michaelmas Term 2017: