- Michael W. Manulak, Leading by design: Informal influence and international secretariats
- Stephen C. Nelson & Geoffrey P. R. Wallace, Are IMF lending programs good or bad for democracy?
- Michal Parízek, Control, soft information, and the politics of international organizations staffing
- Brian Lai & Vanessa A. Lefler, Examining the role of region and elections on representation in the UN Security Council
- Magnus Lundgren, Which type of international organizations can settle civil wars?
Monday, October 30, 2017
New Issue: Review of International Organizations
The latest issue of the Review of International Organizations (Vol. 12, no. 4, December 2017) is out. Contents include: