- Maxine Burkett, Jainey Bavishi & Erin Shew, Climate Displacement, Migration, and Relocation—And the United States
- Patrick Wall, A New Link in the Chain: Could a Framework Convention for Refugee Responsibility Sharing Fulfil the Promise of the 1967 Protocol?
- Joseph Lelliott, Smuggled and Trafficked Unaccompanied Minors: Towards a Coherent, Protection-Based Approach in International Law
- Jo Wilding, Unaccompanied Children Seeking Asylum in the UK: From Centres of Concentration to a Better Holding Environment
- Jasmine Dawson & Paula Gerber, Assessing the Refugee Claims of LGBTI People: Is the DSSH Model Useful for Determining Claims by Women for Asylum Based on Sexual Orientation?
- Geoff Gilbert, President Trump’s Executive Order: Denying Protection on Holocaust Memorial Day
- Maryellen Fullerton, Trump, Turmoil, and Terrorism: The US Immigration and Refugee Ban
Friday, October 20, 2017
New Issue: International Journal of Refugee Law
The latest issue of the International Journal of Refugee Law (Vol. 29, no. 2, June 2017) is out. Contents include: