- Jason Morgan-Foster, Giulia Pinzauti, & Philippa Webb, The International Court of Justice in the Leiden Journal: A Retrospective
- International Legal Theory
- Salvatore Caserta, Regional Integration through Law and International Courts – the Interplay between De Jure and De Facto Supranationality in Central America and the Caribbean
- International Law and Practice
- Guy Harpaz, The EU’s New Approach to the Two-State Solution in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: A Paradigm Shift or PR Exercise?
- Amy Strecker, Indigenous Land Rights and Caribbean Reparations Discourse
- Yen-Chiang Chang, How Does the Amicus Curiae Submission Affect a Tribunal Decision?
- Hague International Tribunals: International Court of Justice
- Sergey M. Punzhin, Procedural Normative System of the International Court of Justice
- International Criminal Courts and Tribunals
- Rachel Killean, Eithne Dowds & Amanda Kramer, Soldiers as Victims at the ECCC: Exploring the Concept of ‘Civilian’ in Crimes against Humanity
- Caitlin Lambert, Environmental Destruction in Ecuador: Crimes Against Humanity Under the Rome Statute?
- Talita de Souza Dias, ‘Interests of justice’: Defining the scope of Prosecutorial discretion in Article 53(1)(c) and (2)(c) of the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court
- Philipp Kastner, Transitional Justice + Cyberjustice = Justice2?
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
New Issue: Leiden Journal of International Law
Leiden Journal of International Law (Vol. 30, no. 3, September 2017) is out. Contents include: