- Nils Wahl & Luca Prete, Blowin’ Against the Wind: On ACTA, AA, CETA, TTIP and the Forgetfulness of David Ricardo
- Batshur Gootiiz & Aaditya Mattoo, Services in the Trans-Pacific Partnership: What Would Be Lost?
- Kent Jones, Revolutionary Cuba and the GATT/WTO System
- Hao Wu, Customs Cooperation in the WTO: From Uruguay to Doha
- Susan Elizabeth Martins Cesar de Oliveira, Is the Death of the TPP Good News for Brazil? Mega-Regional Agreements and the Quest for Development ‘Policy Space’
- May T. Yeung, William A. Kerr, Blair Coomber, Matthew Lantz, & Alyse McConnell, Retreat from Harmonization: Trade Uncertainties Arising from Divergent Maximum Residue Limits for Pesticides
- Yong-Shik Lee, Future of Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement: Just a Dead Trade Initiative or a Meaningful Model for the North-South Economic and Trade Integration?
Friday, September 29, 2017
New Issue: Journal of World Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Trade (Vol. 51, no. 5, 2017) is out. Contents include: