- Craig H. Allen, The Salish Sea Boundary Straits: “Historic Internal Waters” or Territorial Seas?
- Roman Dremliuga, A Note on the Application of Article 234 of the Law of the Sea Convention in Light of Climate Change: Views from Russia
- Xuexia Liao, Evaluation of Scientific Evidence by International Courts and Tribunals in the Continental Shelf Delimitation Cases
- Ngwatung Akamangwa, Regulatory Influences on Environmental Protection: Why Shipping Companies Comply and When They Don't
- Sophia Kopela, Historic Titles and Historic Rights in the Law of the Sea in the Light of the South China Sea Arbitration
Saturday, April 1, 2017
New Issue: Ocean Development & International Law
The latest issue of Ocean Development & International Law (Vol. 48, no. 2, 2017) is out. Contents include: