- March 13, 2017: Tine De Moor (Univ. of Utrecht), From Local to Global: A History of the Commons
- March 29, 2017: Pierre Sauvêtre (Sophiapol, Paris X), Commons and the State: Je t’aime… Moi non plus?
- April 18, 2017: Neil Walker (Univ. of Edinburgh), Francqui Lecture, The Rudiments of Political Community: European Public Goods and the European Public Good
- May 2, 2017: Jutta Brunnée (Univ. of Toronto), Global Commons and International Law: Common Areas, Common Heritage, Common Concern or Something More?
- May 4, 2017: Ugo Mattei (Univ. of California Hastings College of the Law), The Ecology of International Law: Towards an International Legal System in Tune with Nature and Community?
- May 8, 2017: Julian Culp (Goethe Univ., Frankfurt), Education as a Global Public Good: What Difference Does It Make?
- May 15, 2017: Thomas Bernauer (ETH Zurich), Climate Policies and Regulation as Global Public Goods: Does Effectiveness Trump Legitimacy?
- May 24, 2017: Jan Aart Scholte (Univ. of Gothenburg), Global Commons and Global Public Goods: Two Models for Global Democracy
Monday, March 6, 2017
Leuven Centre for Global Governance Studies Lecture Series on Interdisciplinary Approaches to Global Commons and Global Public Goods
Here's the schedule for the Leuven Centre for Global Governance Studies's spring lecture series on Interdisciplinary Approaches to Global Commons and Global Public Goods: