- Christian J. Tams, Stephan W. Schill & Rainer Hofmann, International Investment Law and the Global Financial Architecture: Identifying Linkages, Mapping Interactions
- Charles N Brower & Alexandra Goetz-Charlier, International Investment Arbitration and the Global Financial System: Are They ‘Yin’ and ‘Yang’ or Like Oil and Water?
- Matthias Goldmann, International Investment Law and Financial Regulation: Towards a Deliberative Approach
- Hayk Kupelyants, Police Powers of the State in Sovereign Debt Restructurings
- Christoph Ohler, Restructuring Sovereign Debt on the Basis of Collective Action Clauses
- Yanying Li, Sovereign Bond Disputes Before Investment Treaty Tribunals: Safeguarding the Exercise of Collective Action Clauses With a Single-Limb Voting Mechanism
- Marie Sudreau, Bilateral Investment Treaties and the Principles on Responsible Sovereign Lending and Borrowing: Working Together Towards the Provision of an International Legal Framework Addressing Sovereign Debt Issues?
- Maurice Mendelson & Martins Paparinskis, Bail-Ins and International Investment Law: In and Beyond Cyprus
- Anna De Luca, Bank Rescue Measures Under International Investment Law: What Role for the Principle Of Causation?
- Phoebus Athanassiou, Bits and Pieces: Reflections on the Relevance of Bits in Resolution-Related Litigation
- Prabhash Ranjan, Capital-Flow Management Measures and International Investment Law – Never the Twain Shall Meet?
- Anastasios Gourgourinis, Crisis as Force Majeure Under International Law and Eu Law: Defending Emergency Measures, À La Européenne, In Investment Arbitration Under Intra-Eu Bits
- Michael Wolfgang Müller, International Financial Institutions in Investment Law and Arbitration
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Tams, Schill, & Hofmann: International Investment Law and the Global Financial Architecture
International Investment Law and the Global Financial Architecture (Edward Elgar Publishing 2017). Contents include: