- Ank Santens & Jaroslav Kudrna, The State of Play of Enforcement of Emergency Arbitrator Decisions
- Beata Gessel-Kalinowska Vel Kalisz, UNCITRAL Model Law: Composition of the Arbitration Tribunal Re-considering the Case upon Setting Aside of the Original Arbitration Award
- Jakob B. Sørensen & Kristian Torp, The Second Look in European Union Competition Law: A Scandinavian Perspective
- César R. Ternieden, Tarek Badawy, & Sarwat Abd El-Shahid, Arbitrability and Choice of Law in Transfer of Technology Agreements Under Egyptian Law
- Philippe Hovaguimian, The Res Judicata Effects of Foreign Judgments in Post-Award Proceedings: To Bind or Not to Bind?
Sunday, February 12, 2017
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 34, no. 1, 2017) is out. Contents include: