- William G. Bassler, The enforceability of emergency awards in the United States: or when interim means final
- David Collins, The line of equilibrium: improving the legitimacy of investment treaty arbitration through the application of the WTO’s general exceptions
- Marc J. Goldstein, Living (or not) with the partisan arbitrator: are there limits to deliberations secrecy?
- Matthew Blome, Contractual waiver of Article 52 ICSID: a solution to the concerns with annulment?
- Joel Dahlquist, Beside the point—on obiter dicta in investment treaty arbitration
- Recent Developments
- Alexey Yadykin, Martin C. Mekat, & Noah Rubins, The Russian arbitration reform
- Arjit Oswal & Balaji Sai Krishnan, Public policy as a ground to set aside arbitral award in India
- Stephen R. Tully, Challenging awards before national courts for a denial of natural justice: lessons from Australia
- Case Notes
- Isha Jain, The legal implications of Indian parties resorting to foreign arbitration: decoding the decision in Addhar
- Amokura Kawharu, Rehearings of jurisdiction issues: a fresh look at the judicial task
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
New Issue: Arbitration International
Arbitration International (Vol. 32, no. 4, December 2016) is out. Contents include: