- Part One
- Michael V. Gestrin, Trends in International Investment and the Activities of Multinational Enterprises: 2014-2015
- Lise Johnson, Lisa Sachs, & Jesse Coleman, International Investment Agreements, 2014: A Review of Trends and New Approaches
- Ian A. Laird, George D. Ruttinger, & James J. Saulino, International Investment Law and Arbitration: 2014 in Review
- Part Two
- Yannick Radi, Labour Provisions and Dispute Settlement in International Investment Agreements: An Inquiry into the Politicization of the Settlement of 'Labour Disputes'
- Andrea K. Bjorklund, Can International Investment Law be Restated? Or is Jurisprudence Constante the El Dorado of Investment Treaty Lawyers?
- Part Three: General Articles
- Arwel Davies, Group Comparison Versus Best Treatment in International Economic Law Non-discrimination Analysis
- Lorenzo Cotula, ''Land Grabbing' and International Investment Law: Towards a Global Reconfiguration of Property?
- Robert Ginsburg, Legitimizing Expectations in Arbitration through Political Risk Analysis
- Lucas Bento, From Anarchy to Rational Design: Direction and Perception in International Investment Law
- Dessislav Dobrev, Reforming International Investment Law: Is it Time for a New International Social Contract to Rebalance the Investor-State Regulatory Dichotomy?
- Christian Vidal-Leon, A New Approach to the Law of Foreign Investments: The South African Case
- Mahdev Mohan, Asian Perspectives on Investment Agreements and Arbitration: An Evolving Marcottage
- Cristelle Maurin & Pichamon Yeophantong, China and the Regulation of Outbound Investment: Towards a 'Responsible Investment' Policy Framework
- Rodrigo Polanco, Beyond ICSID Arbitration - The Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes of UNASUR
- Dominic N. Dagbanja, The Investment Treaty Regime and Development Policy Space in Ghana: Analysis in Constitutionalism and General International Law
Tuesday, November 22, 2016
New Volume: Yearbook on International Investment Law & Policy
Yearbook on International Investment Law & Policy (2014-2015) is out. Contents include: