- Sofie A. E. Høgestøl, The Habré Judgment at the Extraordinary African Chambers: A Singular Victory in the Fight Against Impunity
- Kristin Henrard, The European Court of Human Rights, Ethnic and Religious Minorities and the Two Dimensions of the Right to Equal Treatment: Jurisprudence at Different Speeds?
- Caroline Adolphsen, Rights of Children Seeking Asylum: A Danish Perspective
- Michael Hertzberg, The Rhetorical Shadows of the Anti-Conversion Bill: Religious Freedom and Political Alliances in Sri Lanka
- Nora Stene, Christian Missionaries and Asylum Seekers: A Case Study from Norway
Monday, November 14, 2016
New Issue: Nordic Journal of Human Rights
The latest issue of the Nordic Journal of Human Rights (Vol. 34, no. 3, 2016) is out. Contents include: