- Siwon Park, The power of presidency in UN climate change negotiations: comparison between Denmark and Mexico
- Michelle Lim, Governance criteria for effective transboundary biodiversity conservation
- Mark Giordano, Diana Suhardiman, & Jacob Peterson-Perlman, Do hydrologic rigor and technological advance tell us more or less about transboundary water management?
- Vera Batanjski, Ana Batrićević, Dragica Purger, Antun Alegro, Slobodan Jovanović, & Vladan Joldžić, Critical legal and environmental view on the Ramsar Convention in protection from invasive plant species: an example of the Southern Pannonia region
- Kirstin I. Conti & Joyeeta Gupta, Global governance principles for the sustainable development of groundwater resources
- Bunyod Holmatov, Jonathan Lautze, & Jusipbek Kazbekov, Tributary-level transboundary water law in the Syr Darya: overlooked stories of practical water cooperation
- Håkon Sælen, Side-payments: an effective instrument for building climate clubs?
- Kamleshan Pillay & Jorge E. Viñuales, “Monetary” rules for a linked system of offset credits
Monday, November 14, 2016
New Issue: International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics
The latest issue of International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics (Vol. 16, no. 6, December 2016) is out. Contents include: