- Anand Menon & John-Paul Salter, Brexit: initial reflections
- Jean-Baptiste Jeangène Vilmer, The African Union and the International Criminal Court: counteracting the crisis
- Steven C. Roach, South Sudan: a volatile dynamic of accountability and peace
- Amitai Etzioni, Talking to the Muslim world: how, and with whom?
- Iver B. Neumann, Russia's Europe, 1991–2016: inferiority to superiority
- Elke Krahmann, NATO contracting in Afghanistan: the problem of principal–agent networks
- Efraim Inbar & Eitan Shamir, What after counter-insurgency? Raiding in zones of turmoil
- Jinghan Zeng, China's date with big data: will it strengthen or threaten authoritarian rule?
- Brantly Womack, Asymmetric parity: US–China relations in a multinodal world
- Giovanni Farese, The culture of investment-led international development: the Chatham House circle (1939–45) and lessons for today
- Joyce P. Kaufman, Women and children, war and peace: political agency in time of conflict
- Tim Benton, The many faces of food security
Wednesday, November 9, 2016
New Issue: International Affairs
International Affairs (Vol. 92, no. 6, November 2016) is out. Contents include: