- Special Issue: Renewable-Energy Law
- Kati Kulovesi; Seita Romppanen & Yulia Yamineva, Introduction to Climate Law’s Special Issue on Renewable-Energy Law
- Federico Esu & Francesco Sindico, IRENA and IEA: Moving Together Towards a Sustainable Energy Future—Competition or Collaboration?
- Kim Talus, Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee: Judicial Challenges to Renewable-Energy Support Schemes in Europe
- Eirini Tsifopoulou, Renewable-Energy Support Schemes in the Case Law of the Court of Justice of the EU: Tensions Between Trade and Climate Objectives
- Taotao Yue & Marjan Peeters, Better Greenhouse Gas Emissions Accounting for Biofuels: A Key to Biofuels Sustainability
- Max Salomon Jansson, Public Procurement and Biofuel Sustainability Criteria: Is There a Link?
- Carlos Soria-Rodríguez, Marine Renewable Energies and the European Regional Seas Conventions
- Natalie Jones, Wind Energy and Adverse Visual-Impact Litigation: A Balance of Global and Local Interests?
- Anne Kallies, New Directions of Legal Reform for Renewable Energy in Europe: From Single-Plant Support to Whole- of-System Approaches
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
New Issue: Climate Law
The latest issue of Climate Law (Vol. 6, nos. 3-4, 2016) is out. Contents include: