- Special Issue: Port State Jurisdiction: Challenges and Potential
- Cedric Ryngaert & Henrik Ringbom, Introduction: Port State Jurisdiction: Challenges and Potential
- Judith Swan, Port State Measures—from Residual Port State Jurisdiction to Global Standards
- Andrew Serdy, The Shaky Foundations of the FAO Port State Measures Agreement: How Watertight Is the Legal Seal against Access for Foreign Fishing Vessels?
- Robin Churchill, Port State Jurisdiction Relating to the Safety of Shipping and Pollution from Ships—What Degree of Extra-territoriality?
- Bevan Marten, Port State Jurisdiction over Vessel Information: Territoriality, Extra-territoriality and the Future of Shipping Regulation
- Arron N. Honniball, The Exclusive Jurisdiction of Flag States: A Limitation on Pro-active Port States?
- Laura Carballo Piñeiro, Port State Jurisdiction over Labour Conditions: A Private International Law Perspective on Extra-territoriality
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
New Issue: International Journal of Marine and Coastal Law
The latest issue of the International Journal of Marine and Coastal Law (Vol. 31, no. 3, 2016) is out. Contents include: