- The Global Forum
- Melissa Labonte & Gaynel Curry, Women, Peace, and Security: Are We There Yet?
- Mason Richey & Ohn Daewon, Pay the Polluter: Why South Korea and Japan Should Fund Abatement in China
- Outi Keranen, What Happened to the Responsibility to Rebuild?
- Sophie Harman, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Legitimacy in Global Health Governance
- Nina W.T. Hall, A Catalyst for Cooperation: The Inter-Agency Standing Committee and the Humanitarian Response to Climate Change
- Bas Hooijmaaijers & Stephan Keukeleire, Voting Cohesion of the BRICS Countries in the UN General Assembly, 2006-2014: A BRICS Too Far?
- Adrian Bazbauers, The World Bank as a Development Teacher
- James Scott, The International Politics of South-South Trade
Tuesday, August 2, 2016
New Issue: Global Governance: A Review of Multilateralism and International Institutions
The latest issue of Global Governance: A Review of Multilateralism and International Institutions (Vol. 22, no. 3, July-September 2016) is out. Contents include: