- Simone F. van den Driest, Crimea’s Separation from Ukraine: An Analysis of the Right to Self-Determination and (Remedial) Secession in International Law
- Peter McEleavy, The European Court of Human Rights and the Hague Child Abduction Convention: Prioritising Return or Reflection?
- Jane M. Rooney, The Relationship between Jurisdiction and Attribution after Jaloud v. Netherlands
- Paul J. Omar, The Inevitability of ‘Insolvency Tourism’
- Jennifer Anna Sellin, Does One Size Fit All? Patents, the Right to Health and Access to Medicines
Tuesday, December 22, 2015
New Issue: Netherlands International Law Review
Netherlands International Law Review (Vol. 62, no. 3, December 2015) is out. Contents include: